Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Darn Ads on Facebook are getting me good.


Oh, how times have changed from the days where ads were only prevalent in newspapers and magazines. Now its on my Facebook page. This ad in particular is something that I myself have went out and bought. They call it the UE Boom; a waterproof, yet portable speaker that can connect to multiple speakers within 30 feet of each other.

What makes this ad stand out for me is the fact that I am already familiar with the Boom. I already own the MEGABOOM, which has 20 hours of battery life by the way. Now, the UE BOOM 2 is here! and it can connect to more than one speaker at once! Of course, this ad is appealing to teens to young adults that are living an active lifestyle that want to listen to music in any condition. A speaker that can keep up with your lifestyle.

Upon clicking onto the link sends you to their website. Additionally, the website plays a 15 second video of young teens jumping up and down with the "Boom's" in their hands. It ends with a hashtag "#partyup". As we scroll down we have a button in which where we can buy 1-10 pack, the more you buy the greater the discount.

The ad was simple, and the website was also very simple. It seems simplicity is something that is a must for a successful company such as logitech.


UE BOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment