Sunday, October 2, 2016

ITS ALL ABOUT ME!

.Peace, Love, and Ice-cream.


  • What prompted you to enroll in this course?

I absolutely love marketing. Not only do I feel like I would be good at it. I would like to make it my career with marketing as an essential player within my day to day life. Marketing is a way of life in sorts, if you want to be successful, you have to know how to sell your product. I am here to hone those skills and learn how to do it as efficiently as possible.
  • Are you a business/marketing major?

I started as a pre-pharmacy provisioned student. However, I found out that the science classes that I was taking did not resonate to me as well as I hoped. Nevertheless, after getting my butt off the couch and getting tired of being broke all the time, I decided to get a job. My first job was at a Thai Restaurant. As horrible as it was, it taught me that I was good at talking (my mom knows). I decided to change my degree to Business and I've never looked back!

  • What are you most interested in learning about marketing?

I am interested in the modern marketing. Social Media is a huge outlet for marketing nowadays. I want to venture into that so I can learn the ways and ends of how to sell something in the modern market.
  • Tell us something you are passionate about outside of college.

Last winter my girlfriend and I went to New York. That was the first time ever that I have ever traveled out of the west coast. Even though it was within the states, I was astonished how different it was! The culture seemed like it was from a different country. After that, we caught the travel bug and have started our journey to keep our minds open; and travel. This last summer we ventured even further and ended up in South Korea! Everything I believe in, my philosophy of being open minded and discovering new cultures and foods; I found out came from traveling. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment